Tip of the Month
A Clean Machine is a Happy Machine: Pt. 2
Cleaning equipment can affect the image of your facility. In environments where hygiene and appearance are paramount; such as hospitals and hotels, the appearance and performance of your equipment will set your facility apart from the competition.
Dirty Equipment Can:
- Reflect Badly on the perception of cleanliness and hygiene of a facility.
- Be a health hazard for operators and guests.
- Diminish effective cleaning results and waste time and money.
Clean Equipment Can:
- Keep equipment value up.
- Extend the life of your equipment.
- Save on machine repair and replacement costs.
- Satisfy owners, operators, and visitors.